Friday, December 5, 2008

slow down

In the mood of drinking green tea

Was so busy that I didn't even managed to post for the past 2 days. Rushing to meet the deadline of submission of my Engineering Graphics was so hectic. It's so tiring as well. I'm glad it's now done.

Wed, 3rd Dec
Had only 2 hours of class instead of 4. Went back home right after class at 1pm. Checked mail and read some blogs and then started to prepare for the test at night. It was a 40 MCQ test so I finished it in a while. After the test, I went to my friend's house to continue with my forever-unfinished-drawings. I had a little left where I don't know how to do it. After I did what I knew, I waited for my friends to finish theirs. We started from 10pm and ended at 2am. Went home, bathed, printed the assignment for submission and slept at 3am. Another night of sleeping late. Those drawings really made me go nuts. Feel like beating someone while drawing and my lecturer comes to mind in the 1st place for giving us so much work.

..................................................................................................................................

Thurs, 4th Dec
Woke up at 9.30am and missed the replacement class that I intended to go before knowing that I would sleep that late the night before. Sleeping is more important. LOL. Rushed to school without bathing and continued to finish off my drawings before class at 12pm. Had a quick lunch and rushed to class to submit my untidy work. Another 6 more drawings this week and they were much harder than the previous ones. Give us a break would ya?? However we were given 2 weeks to complete them. Thank god. Class ended an hour earlier at 3pm. I'm glad that the fast paced week has caome to an end, at least temporarily before another week begins. And my heart once again slowed down to its normal rate. Went back and prepared to go home. Yays!!! I'm going home. My friend fetched my another friend and I to the bus station at 6pm. Had my 'Move It Meal' at McD and waited till 9.30pm for my bus to leave. Thought of going online and blogging there but the stupid wifi ain't working. The bus came and I boarded. Going to say hello to my home in no time :-)

No comments: