Wednesday, December 10, 2008

quicky

6th Dec 2008
Went to Penang to visit my aunt and her family with my parents, especially the little ones. They are sooo cute. Visited Gurney plaza and checked out the new wing. It's small and nothing much. Bought 3 cute toothbrush holders there. Had dinner at my aunt's house and went to Queensbay Mall with my mom to get her shoes. I got a pair for myself too, courtesy of my mom. Hehe. Before leaving, managed to get a look of Linda Chung, the pretty Hong Kong star. Went to Haagen Daaz and bought a pint of my favourite Macadamia Nut ice cream back.

IMG_5889 Cute

07122008370 My new shoes

06122008368 I left my camera at home. Too bad

08122008372 Yumm~

………………………………………………………………………………………………

7th Dec 2008
Grandma cooked laksa for me. It was so good. At night, went out for tomyam with some friends before watching Transporter 3 at the new cinema. It's good. As usual, it showcases the Audi well.

transporter_3_poster2

………………………………………………………………………………………………

8th Dec 2008
Woke up in the morning to fetch my grandma to the market. After that went for breakfast with another friend. Was supposed to have my hair cut at 1.30pm and that bloody feller didn't even opened his shop when I reached. Called him and he said he was on his way. Waited for 20 mins and he still didn't show up. I left and decided not to visit his shop again. After that, I went to electrical shops with my mom coz she wants to get a new fridge. Sent my mom home and went to another shop for haircut. It took 2.5 hours as there were many people. There goes my last few hours at home before leaving to Malacca.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

9th Dec 2008
Reached Malacca at 0630 in the morning and feeling tired as usual as I couldn’t sleep well in the bus. The bus was freaking fast that I cannot sleep with peace. Continued sleeping after reaching my house until 11am. Woke up and went for lunch at 12pm with some friends. After class at 2pm, my sis called and asked me out for lunch as she was passing by Malacca from JB on the way back to KL. She intended to call for fun as she thought I was still in hometown. Wahahha.. So since she called, then she gotto come and bring me out for lunch. Went for chicken rice balls with my sis and her family. The best shop in town was closed so we went to another one instead. Went for a walk at Jonker and headed to Tan Kim Hock as my sis wanna do some shopping. Stuffs there are freaking expensive so I didn't buy anything. After having durian cendol, they sent me back to school for my test at 8pm. And as a result of going out instead of studying, I did badly. But its mainly due to lack of time. Nevermind. Slept at 1am because my friend came over to my house after my test.

09122008373 Durian cendol. Also expensive (RM5)

………………………………………………………………………………………………
10th Dec 2008
Woke up late. And my phone got barred!!! I didn't even wanna talk about the whole incident that happened because of my barred phone. Too lazy. I called my mom once I got hold of my friend's phone and asked her to pay my bills ASAP as it's very inconvenient without a phone. I've reminded her and yet she forgot. Haha. That's her.. Rushed to school and had breakfast in 15 mins before heading to class. That's all because of my barred phone. Found out that my group's presentation is on next Monday. GREAT...zz So soon and I had so many things to do now. Well basically my timetable runs from 9am - 7pm next Monday as I have lab session in the morning + presentation in the afternoon. WTF!! After reaching home, I found out that there was no water supply. Apparently, the stupid guard turned off the mains and forgot turn 'em back on. So the tank was empty. Waited for an hour for it to refill and 'mud water' resumes. The water is so yucky and I dared not cook tomyam noodles my mom bought from Thailand for me. Ate bread with kaya instead. I love the kaya made by my grandma. Finished off the last episode of Prison Break Season 4 and wasted few hours on the internet instead of drawing the 6 drawings due next week. There will be another 4 tomorrow. So I'll need to finish off 10 drawings by next Thursday.

No comments: