Friday, July 31, 2009

HOME, here I come

In the mood of drinking banana milk tea

Mid-terms exam ends means that I'm going on a 1 week break. YAYS!!! I wanted to go home so much and I need to make sure that I'm able to cancel some items from the list in the previous post. I'm still sick so I'd better get some good rest back home, the most comfortable place for me. The A(H1N1) flu is so serious in Malacca these days. Btw, I'll be taking the 9.30pm bus back home and will be reaching the place I grew up in at around 6am tomorrow. I'm so excited to sleep in my own bed. Haha. Mom is waiting anxiously for me to get home too (p/s: good chance to ask for a wallet reload) ^^, so does everyone in the family. I missed grandma's cooking too..

Manometer


Turbo-fan??

It's a Venturi Tube

I had a lab session this afternoon and everything went on bump-less. The experiment was pretty easy and we managed to wrap it up an hour earlier and I could get back early to pack my stuffs. Sweet~ Aight, need to go grab dinner and catch the bus. It will be a very cold ride tonight. Sweater, checked; hoodie jacket, checked. Can't afford to catch a cold again. Next post from: Home

No comments: