Friday, July 24, 2009

Prepare to shoot!!

In the mood of drinking chinese tea

Went to the photo lab nearby looking for slide film today but too bad I can't find 'em. Cross processed slide films are so cool. The shopkeeper told me that its hard to get slide film in Malacca. I will try in KL or might get them through the internet. I need them before going to Langkawi next 2 weeks. Anyway, I got a roll of normal negatives instead for test shoots before moving to the more pricey slides. My cam is now loaded and ready for shooting. I find loading films a little bit challenging as I've never touched an analogue camera for quite some time. Anyway, I managed to get it done in a while. I'm now waiting for my 1st set of photos to come out. Let's wait ^^





Some sample cross processed slide film shots

No comments: