Saturday, January 19, 2008

waiting

In the mood of drinking banana milk tea

Waiting...waiting...and waiting. 5 more hours to go. I guess I'm not able to sleep, overwhelmed with excitement, partly because of I'm going on a plane. It's not like I've never been on one, its just that I simply love being on planes. Moreover, I can't actually fall sleep on chairs. Haha... Luckily the Coffee Bean in the airport is open 24 hours. For now, I'm waiting with my dose of caffeine. I should have ordered a hot one anyway. By the way, the wifi at the airport sucks. Took me hell load of effort to connect and finally I decided just to move closer to the wireless router (the next table). Even the wifi at the highway restaurant is far better. What a shame on Malaysia Airports!! Tick tock tick tock.... I hope I could fast forward time.


havent been to coffee bean for quite some time
i prefer starbucks


my stay-awake drink

No comments: