Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1st day at kindy

In the mood of drinking white tea

Today is my first day teaching (or I might say helping out) at the kindergarten. Hell, I just think that handling kids is not my cup of tea, especially when there's a whole bunch of them. Kids nowadays are not like those when I was little. They are little monsters at times, running around, fighting and crying. Though, there are still some good and cute ones. I had totally no idea what to do with them at first, not like those girls who can be their good sister at any given time. *SALUTE!! But, I think I should be able to handle them. All I need is some time. I might be yelling and shouting at them by that time. *evil smile* Haha.. 2 more weeks to go. Anyhow, I think it's sort of a good experience. Hopefully something interesting is waiting for me there.

No comments: