Thursday, November 15, 2007

FREE!!

In the mood of drinking banana milk tea

I've been longing for this day to come. And I'm now free. Very free. Exams are finally over after a tedious 1 month period. However, I don't feel the thrill which I think I will earlier before exam ends. I just laughed to myself when it just ended. For now, I should be planning to go and have fun and play hard. In fact I've already planned everything earlier before exams are over. And not forgetting to pack my things and head back to home next week too. Today's Win-ni's birthday. Happy birthday!!!! Sorry for not mailing you anything. But never mind, got 'heart' is more than enough. Haha.. I know you know one.. And before I forget, I'd like to wish all my fellas who are sitting for STPM next week GOOD LUCK. All the best to you guys!!!

No comments: