Monday, January 5, 2009

exam exam

In the mood of drinking chinese tea

Exam starts tomorrow morning, another paper on Thursday, ends on Friday, which signifies the starting of my semester break. I'm so looking forward to Friday. As for now, I'm so dead with tomorrow's Engineering Graphics 1. Please don't give us drawings that are hard to draw and time-consuming. Or else I'll curse you. Haha.

Oh ya, I managed to sleep at 12 something yesterday night. That's the earliest time I went to bed in these 2 months. Seems like I've achieved one of my new year's resolution. Just need to keep it up and maybe adjust the time a lil bit earlier. Haha. I doubt that!!! Sleeping early tonight as well as I don't wanna wake up tomorrow and find out it is already noon!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ME!!

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Gambate kudasai onegaishimasu!!!

Hehe, good luck to you ya!!!

teapot said...

Merci merci

yee chui said...

good luck. :)

^^WiLLY LaM^^ said...

just read your comments on my blog, thx anyway for your comment.

hope you did well in your exam ^_^