Monday, May 19, 2008

Bye kiddos

In the mood of drinking chinese tea

Today's my last day at the kindy. 5 months there seem so fast. Hell I'm gonna miss those kids. I'm so busy lately helping my mom with her new shop. It was crazy!!

It's teacher's Day and I got stuffs from the kids!!

*************************************************************************************

The top floor was so empty while the bottom one was packed
like hell and caused a huge jam outside the building.
I wonder how those people drive??!

####################################################################

I got these 2 items that I bought from the internet few days ago

Drunken eye lomo lens

Sample shots

A MUST HAVE for me to goto Redang!! Wait for the photos..

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

The kids are so cute!!! I wonder how is your teaching style... haha...

teapot said...

i scream n yell at them. haha