Saturday, August 11, 2007

Results out!!

In the mood of drinking banana milk tea

AS results were out on Thursday. Everyone was so nervous and started flooding the office to get their slips. As for me, I went for lunch, took my own sweet time and only came back for mine. I was like : Dont get a C as I aint wanna retake any subject. On my way to the office, i saw someone crying, some very happy and some looked sad. When i got my slip, cautiously opened it and i was relieved. NO C!! 2As and 2Bs. Quite satisfied then. And i got A for GP, which many ppl failed. hee hee (evil laugh).

S.H.E. is coming to town~~~ My fren got extra tickets so i went. Quite alot of ppl but luckily the place is large enough so there's plenty of room to move about. They sang 2 songs and started the autograph session. I waited for my fren to got his album signed and left..

Some pics of S.H.E. (kinda blur) :















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

KOKO KISS said...

what man?! so blur...hahah

teapot said...

haha..blur la. but still can see marr...